Friday, December 18, 2009

Life

Time flies. Today is (hopefully) my last working day of the year. Its unbelievable actually, how I have managed to pull off being a litigator for the past year. The hours of toil i had to put in, of which I am glad I had a chance to, had moulded me to become a totally different sort of lawyer than what I first started out to be. It was a good move, indeed, to be doing this now at this point of time.

Now that I finally have some time until next year, lets get some stuff done:

(1) Lasik surgery
(2) Set up Structured Deposit account with the Bank
(3) Christmas shopping
(4) Get a nice tan (weather permitting)
(5) Catch up with old friends (call me!)
(6) Read "How to win every argument: the use and abuse of logic", and Beckman's "Case Analysis and Statutory Interpretation"(Hopefully doing (1) doesn't preclude me from doing (6))
(7) Dental Checkup
(8) Health Checkup
(9) Write Christmas cards
(10) Upload Taipei Photos

Its kinda sad how legal practice takes up so much time, I even have to take leave just to run errands. But so far, no regrets.

1 comment: