Thursday, January 7, 2010

Overtures

I undeniably prefer night, wherein I am free from the shackles of responsibility and labour, and given the opportunity to ponder the day that passed, as well as life and its deeper callings. Today's was "judge less, give more". Equity is but a concept invented by us to smooth out the inescapable inequities inherent in our daily lives. Today, I have learnt how to be more flexible on my beliefs of what fairness and justice entails. On another note, the pink clouds rolling across the dark sky inexplicably led me to recall a dear friend new year's greeting a week ago that I may find "what I am looking for" this year. Another rainy day has come and gone away, and I daresay I don't think I have come any closer to finding out what that is, and it is innately a terrifying thought. What if, given my propensity to indulge in inertia, I have this same question, just that I will be a graying old man and still an emotional aimless vagrant. Push and Pull, it's all about Push and Pull factors.

Now playing: "Home" by Michael Buble. No, I am not homesick, but I do want a home, wherever that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment